Once upon a time, I used to write and now..

All that I want to do right now is whine over
Why doesn't it rain?

Why doesn't it rain when I crave for it. It seems like eons since I had felt those drops over my face and rejoiced at the blessings of God. I almost feel wistful if I call at home and get to hear "It's raining!"

Rain, Dear Rain,
Please please come soon.
.....................


I realized during my train journey back to ahmedabad that for the past couple of months, I have become what I was not. I am not sure of the reasons behind it but I know it must be changed. I have seen myself getting irritated just too quickly and often.

I like the people I like and I dislike the people I dislike. It's zero or one. Black or white for me. But here, things are so different. People are not what they look like and what they are is hard to figure out. These gray shades have never been my cup of tea.

Anyhow, what I need to rectify is-
I need to "accept" everything, everyone the way he/she is. I read it in the book given by Vinay- World is already perfect. Things are exactly the way they need to be and they should be. It is our perception about them which makes them look imperfect. Change your own attitude towards them rather than looking them under a gray lamp.

Amazing.. these are the things I have been reading since childhood. These are the things I had heard in all those spiritual discourses I attended with parents/bro. These are the things which looked so simple, so obvious at one point of time. However as they say "Good things are simple, but simple isn't always easy"

I need to be more .. more happy may be. I am dying to feel that childlike happiness that used to keep my heart dancing all the time. I need to spend more time with the things I love so much.. like nature, like dogs, like music, like books, like some friends..

so, it's a resolution for the time being.... roam around, look at strangers, at kids, at people whom I don't know, whom I shall never know in this lifetime, but somewhere through some thread (universal love, brotherhood, humanity.. blah blah call it whatever-you-want-to-call-it) I am connected to all.

All my actions through that butterfly effect affects all.

So it becomes mandatory for me to measure all my actions, words and even thoughts well in time on the scale of the beliefs, the faith, the goodness I have always believed to be such an intrinsic part of our little souls.

Little souls.. tiny hearts.. beads of words... necklace of those beads... which poets adorn and the world feels futile....... :)
I miss poetry too. Sometimes.


------------------------

All right. I have another resolution that I want to post regularly on this blog. Therefore, I brought some photographs from home. These were taken when my cam phone used to work long back.

All that I want to do now is-

Write for these images... about the stories they tell... :)

Till I pick up the first one, (which will be hopefully very very soon),

I must and must mention that bollywood is devoid of good music these days!
Nothing that I listen to I find soulful. God save these musicians!

Rahman... where art thou!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after the piano rondevu

2,3,4.

after a call and a letter