home....

Not that I do not feel like home here, but I know I belong to another place.

My eyes are almost moist right now at the very thought of it. Two days down the line.. and I will be in my shrine in front of My Gods.

If it seems like exaggeration, I wish I had ways to open my heart and show the plethora of emotions flooding inside it. The kind of devotion, reverence, love, affection, attachment, sweetness I feel for home, I wonder if I feel even half of it for anything else. (

............

I am still, almost. The tears which have not yet trickled down, I can feel the love in them. I have tried writing about them... for them.. so many times. But everytime I try, I fall short of words. Every time I try, I just feel like bending my head down, closing my eyes and expressing the feelings I have for them through silence.

It is surprising and may sound so illogical. But silence is definitely a language. There are so many occasions when I speak to them through it, wishing each time hopelessly that the silence will convey this feeling to them. I don't know whether it reaches them or not. But I know with every passing moment, this feeling gets stronger. It is their love which blooms in my heart. It's her sweetness that keeps me smiling. It's his commitment that makes me going. It's their blessing to me- this life of mine. These are their values which make me feel worth living.
Every breath that I take belongs to them..
I just wonder if ever in words, I would be able to convey this to them... if ever through words, they would understand it..

and on a second thought, don't they already know it all?

Mom and Dad- I love you
I love you more than I can ever say,
I love you more than words can ever convey.


and I know you know this too.

Heart knows the language of heart.

A great man had said it.
I know what he must have felt.

Comments

soft.solution said…
Ek Pyare se Dost ke liye Pyara sa tofa
~~,.~., . *..`~' ´.,.~.,
~~(;@;) ,*.,.~.,* (;@;)
~~*`~´.* .(;@;).`~'´
~~. ,~. ,.* . `~ ´ *.*´.,~.,
~~(;@;). ,.~. ,´ .*.* .(;@;)
~~ `~´..(;@;) *.*,.~. ,`~'´
~~~,.~.,`~.´ *..*(;@;) *.. *
~~ (;@;)*.. ,.~., .`'~ ´,.~.,
~~~`~'.´ *.(;@;)*.*. (;@;)
~~~~~*,.~.,`~´,.~,.´`~´
~~~~~ (;@;).*.(;@;).**.
~~~~~ `~´ * ~ `~'.´~
~,____*:( ;@;)*(;@;).*;'___,
~ \___\,*`.';:( ;@;),*;,*/___/
~~~~ ,___\*:;:;`.'*/___,
~~~~ \___\,\\|//,/___/
~~~~~~,---.\\|,/,---,
~~~~~~(_ -}.(_){-_ )
~~~~~~.'---' /|\ `---'
~.~~~~~ / /|||\ \
rahul s said…
hey I guess ure back from home...I hope u have njoyed yre trip bck home...where ever we work ,where ever we study or anything else...home is sweet...me tooo feel the same thing ..exactly..like the tears u triclked..!
rahul s said…
hey I guess ure back from home...I hope u have njoyed yre trip bck home...where ever we work ,where ever we study or anything else...home is sweet...me tooo feel the same thing ..exactly..like the tears u triclked..!

Popular posts from this blog

after the piano rondevu

after a call and a letter

too quiet, too serene, why aren't all moments like this:)