Well..

Suddenly I’ve this intense urge to write something, to write; I miss writing I think.


I think it was a lot easier when I was a kid; I used to experience something and always wanted to document it, give it some form of words; immortalise the feeling through words. Now I think I am just fine internalising a lot of things, experiencing them, revisiting more in  my mind than through words, and don’t want to immortalise but rather keep it momentary or time bound. Well whatever it is, the conundrum of things remains as is; and I remain as perplexed and bewildered as always. Just that I say less and absorb more. Feel more and talk less. Visit, revisit but there’s still an  urge to write. Ok, I have to have dinner now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after the piano rondevu

after a call and a letter

too quiet, too serene, why aren't all moments like this:)