stupid thoughts but worth it!

I really want to buy everything that is here on this webpage!

http://www.supermarketsarah.com/

and

there's so much that I want to write about the connectedness I feel with all people, the entire cosmos.
overwhelming.
Some other time..


and the so many things I wrote at home, have to type them.


one was that dreamy b'ful night when I waited for the moon in the sky

the fact that I sat on my terrace, waiting for it to rise...
and that, at that time , the chill crept up and surprised me with its cold touch
and that, at that time, I couldnt think of anything but the moon,
made this edited picture worth it, and much more.



And I want to be here-

Comments

Anonymous said…
get a new phone.
music mania said…
after 15 days or so.!, i'll.

Popular posts from this blog

after the piano rondevu

after a call and a letter

too quiet, too serene, why aren't all moments like this:)