went to sell some of the books of MBA today..
we had just three hours sandwiched between the classes and we had to go to old city with a lot of luggage to carry.
However that is not what I wanted to write here.

As I emptied my bag to sell off the books, I found a folder paper beneath. I picked it up, unfolded it, was momentarily shocked to see such a neat handwriting of mine (my handwriting has really really worsened over here. I was exhilarated to read a couple of lines. I tried showing that to prashant, but as always, he is never interested in any of such things :P So without giving him a chance to tell me again that we need to hurry up and are getting late, I slipped that page into my pocket.

Attended lectures, gave that two min ppt mindlessly, went to Gym in hostel and then returned to room and read this sheet.

I really want to paste that handwriting here, which I definitely will.. will get the page clicked and photographs uploaded..


I do want to type it all here..

but sort of tired to do so. had lectures till evening yesterday, then had to go to Vasna, then played MNR in the night till 4 am, then woke up at 7 am, attended lectures till 1:30, rushed to admin inbtwn, rushed to old city, sold books, rushed to classes again, and then gym.....

i'm not sleepy right now, but dont feel like typing all this. just wanted to mention it, and mention tht..

wondering how many notes, small poems, and such sheets must be lying in those books which I sold. I used to love writing during first year.. scribble poems here n there.. it was so so good..

Not that I miss doing so, music keeps me connected, but after so many days, reading what I wrote long back, trying to relive those moments- it gives such a beautiful feeling.

I'll miss the friends, the trees, the birds, the dogs, the monkeys, the ppl, MNR, lectures, doshit sir, my room, long walks, gym, whistle at 11:30, b'fast of early mornings.... well, these are too many things to even jot down.. for sm other time..


but y'know this is beauty, beauty at its best.

a quiet, simple, very very simple life that I had always wished to live..
the ability to connect, feel, preserve, let go, stay dreamy n stay focussed, the ability to love what I do, and to respect others... to connect, to connect to all souls... thru words or thru silence.. the ability to love everything.. May God bless me with it..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after the piano rondevu

after a call and a letter

too quiet, too serene, why aren't all moments like this:)