Notes from phone


Let go of little things. Peace of mind is more important.

Finding perfection in everything isn't possible. Striving for it is. The only thing I need to be aware of is 

Very strong note to self: I need to stop getting drifted away by small things and should not lose focus.

It's so easy to get drifted away.

I'm not lost, I'm finding myself.

Somehow same things mean different today, it's evolution I understand, but whose. What changes? It's interesting to dwell but seems useless, for this shall also change. So I just want to believe I'm learning through the observations and learning the right way. And I don't know what I mean by this 'right'. 

Cool confirms I'm as confused, may be more than when I started writing.

Sometimes you know some people so much that you confuse yourself with them.

The days when I'm so totally in some different world.
Not soon but someday definitely I would solve the puzzles, the clues are too tough to ignore now.

I like the way I fight with myself to be better.

Sometimes all the madness leaves me feel so crazy, I get into core of the little unimportant things, forgetting the important bigger ones.. I need to remind myself of the difference between the two and which needs my energy.

I've always believed in goodness of all. I hope it will continue. 

The best way to get out of a fascination is to find another one. The wisest is to ensure its a better one.


Some things are quietly disturbing, you never realise they can be so impactful. You wonder why, how but you're answerless, the only peace in it is that there's a lot to learn. So learn.

What I don't like is restrictions that is spending time on unimportant things which 'should' be done while there are other things more impactful which I so totally believe in.

So today I want to write about oceans. The vast boundless oceans, their depth and intensity, the way they carry within them abundance. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after the piano rondevu

after a call and a letter

too quiet, too serene, why aren't all moments like this:)