More notes

My strength lies in being myself and not getting impacted and disheartened by illogical comments.

Sometimes you don't want to write rather want the words to slip away into oblivion. One such moment is right now.

Want to close eyes and fly.

I cannot read what I write at times. I try to but have to stop in between. Makes me feel strange: 'is that me' kind of feeling. May be because it becomes tough to relate, given the momentum of how my thoughts (and I) change.

So when you travel, you get to know yourself more. You get to hear what generally goes unheard in the chaos. Roaming among random people at random places on random roads gives a kind of awareness that is so unique. It's like revisiting yourself and discovering what you never knew exists. 

The auto rickshaw wala telling that one of his daughters is CA and the other is pursuing engineering- and his explanation of how education is more important for girls than boys.. Just wanted to note this moment. 

Sometimes I just want to read and read and read.. read diverse and random, read bukowski and neruda.

Somethings impact but you cannot talk about them because you yourself don't understand them. They are senseless, may be useless, but they leave some mark on you. Perhaps forever.

I get inspired/touched/moved/influenced by way too many things.. a place, an idea, a piece of music or random words, some person or concept, some moment or random emotion. I really really feel I should have been less sensitive to all this. 

Need to learn so much, which I like.

Somedays are creative, some not. 

Some moments are like dream. Or to be precise, they fit somewhere in the middle of dream and wakefulness. 


 Déjà vu. 

Some music grows on you in such a way that the universe starts to appear small. 

What motivates me, what disturbs, what inspires is sometimes so random.

I think I love the word random and the concept of randomness way too much. No wonder most of the things I write has this word

There are things which undoubtedly take me closer to myself. Feels goodGreat 


I don't know how but somehow I always want to believe in and do what is right and good.

Empathy is very important. Or may be its not. But I'm yet to figure out this

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after the piano rondevu

after a call and a letter

too quiet, too serene, why aren't all moments like this:)