it's 4 something in the night. I slept for around two hrs and woke up exactly at 3:40 feeling hungry.
It's quite justified, had missed dinner. Mom, dad, bro are sleeping. Weirdly enough bruno too is in deep slumber. May behe's dreaming too.

Ate a whole musk melon and then suddenly had this urge to write something/s.

firstly something to him sleeping in the room next to mine: May be I love you a lot more than I can ever say/express. May be I understand almost everything you've gone through and are going through. In fact it's not even a "may be", it IS true. Just like you, I had dreamt of living the life of a wanderer, had wished really hard that I'd explore all that there is to and would defy all norms. Just like you, I have always disliked the conventional ways or follow the crowd mentality. Just like you, the questions of whys and hows and what for have disturbed me over and over again. Just like you, I've strifed hard to find that one strong reason that can actually make me feel why I'm here and for which purpose. Just like you, I've cried and screamed before Him upteen times to answer my queries and in return, always got His silence. Just like you, I've loved pure numbers and physics and science and have wondered about everything in this universe starting from sub atomic particles to the wide galaxies. Just like you, I have gone through a strange kind of self torture where I've kept myself at a distance from things I love in order to learn patience, sacrifice and meaning of what actually holds value for me and what's useless. Just like you, I've written many poems, dropped them at weird places from college libraries to lakesides to roadsides to dustbins because I could never carry their burden over my shoulders. Just like you, I've kissed the rains, felt myself in total bliss while listening to music, felt total surrender to the Supreme power in some blessed moments, and felt totally lost and clueless at others.

and now, I seem to have changed. I don't know how to explain it. I still love everything the way I've loved it.. from the far off mountains to oceans to birds to trees. But alongwith that, I've learned something else which you couldn't. You couldn't because you haven't stayed in this house as much as I've. and may be because, I'm a girl and that's why so much attached to home.

But I love you and love exactly for what you're. You're living the life I wanted to live at one point of time. I am not sure if I want the same right now or not. But the fact that I can connect to it well itself is enough for me to respect it boundlessly.

Our journeys are different. They're destined to be so and I'm glad for it. However both of us someway or the other are looking for that same drop of ultimate peace. May be our paths are different, ways are different, perceptions are different, but we've shared the same womb. We are bonded strongly somewhere. We've shared our childhood, we've shared craziest of our moments with each other, our successes and achievements, failures and sorrows. And we're weird in same ways. I may not always know what will go through, but I am sure some thread connects us and connects us so well that I shall always be able to feel it.
And I'm sure of one more thing that we will find our salvation, our purpose, our meaning, our truest selves someday for sure. The lights are for us. I've the faith and I just hope you still have it in you. I'll always love you and always respect. keep shining.

______________________________________________________________

There were mountains. From a ravine among them, a clear water river was flowing out. For a long time, we watched that river… scarlet, as if drenched in the blood of the setting sun, and we were lost in the beauty of it. That moment seemed to be a miracle and I wished if that moment could just stay like that forever. And then we watched the sun moving down, trees vanishing into the darkness and as the round moon rose, stars began to twinkle and the night breeze blew in its mystic rhythm, we were awestruck… the river had turned into a wavering ribbon of silver.

And that... was a dream. In fact just a piece of a wonderfully amazing, enthralling dream I’d. Images.

_________________________________________________________

Music may not be exactly salvation, however it has to be very very close to it.
Whosoever it was who created it.,
.
.
.
.

thank you!.

.
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after the piano rondevu

after a call and a letter

too quiet, too serene, why aren't all moments like this:)