somethings..

- have hurt the little finger of my foot. It's painful. still not sure if I should attend morning's Yoga class or not!.

-chupke se playing in my head since evening.

-Rahman + Gulzar is an awesome combo.

and I'm trying not to think about music.

R is an amazing alphabet
rm, rahman, rock, royal, reverence, research, refresh, rain, rome, revolution, realistic, reverberations, rhythm, recreate, radio, radiohead, random, ramblings, rivers, red, rehna tu.. not back to music.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fic time..

Life is packed with taming of thoughts. As he left, there was no one there, except the old Peepal tree, tiresomely lonely amid the crowds. And it was not even budging. I looked at its branches in anticipation, and it was making excuses like "Hey girl, are you out of your senses. I am a tree. I don’t know how to talk." And at times it seemed saying, "Okay, I know how to talk but you see I am a naive and distant kind of a tree and I haven't traveled much and hence I know nothing about the world. And so I have nothing to talk about".

So I worked hard to get it on my wavelength and kept trying. But it would just make faces and once in a while, wink. But that was not enough for me. I wanted more. So I loaded my forehead with the most damaging waves and sent in the direction of the tree. The waves were three and a half seconds away when I saw a flock of snow white ducks at the far end of the lake, and I felt as if I woke up from some daydream, realized that I “was” there, alive and breathing, amongst those so many of people passing by. The air was smelling of the rain, which didn't occur. The sky was laden by dark clouds. I was numb.

My forehead called back the waves and in the terror, a thin layer of sweat evaporated from my face. I felt cold, a realization.. and with all my heart, I apologized to the tree.

And it was then that the tree spoke and these were its very words, "Never again try to cross the line between the alive and the dead. We are different and don't you make that plan about kneeling over me or knowing me. This is just because you tried to talk to me and for this you will never be forgiven because in solitude we dwell and that’s the key to IT."

And unknowningly, it had answered everything.
In solitude we dwell.
And that’s the key to IT..


I perhaps still don't know it or do I.
I surely know music or don't I.

intervention..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after the piano rondevu

after a call and a letter

too quiet, too serene, why aren't all moments like this:)