and.....!!

It wasn't a good day
I felt extremely low in the evening
felt weird
felt strange
at the talks
and at the kind of happenings going on
to the extent that
when mom called up
heard me
she could figure out there's something wrong with me
and when she asked me the same
I blurted out everything to her
Everything.

and then
there was peace.

she's my guide, my mentor, my every everything. She knew exactly how I had felt, and she knew exactly how I reacted to it.
I should deny to grow up if this is what growing up is- was her suggestion, which I'll keep close to my heart! always.

and all my answers reside in this beautiful song by Celine Dion-

Maybe I'm old fashioned feeling as I do
Maybe I'm just living in the part
But when I meet the right one, I know I'll be true
My first love will be my last

When I fall in love, it will be forever
Or I'll never fall in love
In a restless world like this is
Love is ended before it's begun
And too many moonlight kisses
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun

When I give my heart, it will be completely
Or I'll never give my heart
And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too
Is when I fall in love with you

Comments

Anonymous said…
what is it?
Anonymous said…
any updates of new music? :p

Popular posts from this blog

after the piano rondevu

2,3,4.

after a call and a letter