quick updates

quick updates:

- I LOVE home.
- the greatest and the most perfect moment is the moment when you see your beloved ones in front of yourself. You have nothing to say/ask. Everything is conveyed in an instant.
- absolutely loved the way bruno jumped when he saw me, he almost reached my face level. the little pup always somehow stands out as the best communicator when it comes to expressing his feelings. And that too, when he can not actually speak/talk in our language. Love him boundlessly.
- Haven't felt so strongly for anything for a long time but right now can feel the pensiveness. May time just stop! May this moment never end. These holidays don't come to an end ever. Abhi to I haven't even talked to Mom as much as I want to. I haven't even played with Bruno as much as I want to. I haven't even look around in the home, haven't talked to the trees, the palm tree, the amla tree, the mango trees, the plants, the flowers, the vines I have grown up with. haven't yet spent a moment on the terrace.. the same terrace where had spent so many amazing moments sometimes watching the stars and sometimes drenching in rains.
- the lake of this city is an epitome of memories for me.. the same waves, same wind, poetry, music, guitar, friends, moments, sudden clouds.. rains, strangers, random faces, random smiles, the two kids, the scolding at home, the stupid madness, everything start flooding the moment I go there. and yet, every moment there is a new moment and adds on to the memories I'll always associate with this place.
- Dad is suuuuuper busy and I felt somehow very bad about it. However, now its okay. Work has its own importance. Perhaps. Perhaps more importance than what I believe it should've. and then, there's so much to actually learn from.. the committment to work is itself a worship..
- I always believed that I've lots of patience. However whoever I meet asks the same bunch of questions: ghar yaad aata hai? hostel mein mann lag gaya? friends ban gaye? log kaise hain? khaana kaisa hai hostel ka? gujarati to sab cheez mein meetha daalte hai na? ahmdbd achchi city hai, kahaan kahaan ghoome? and blah blah blah
I dont know. I know I shouldn't be complaining. after all, all these questions are quite obvious. but answering them ten times/day to ten new ppl isn't an easy task. really.
- it is only here that I have realized how much I was missing music for the past few days. since my phone stopped working, I was literally out of touch of music. and though it was still lingering around me, here and there, in pieces and bits, I really missed spending hours with it, like I used to, like i have always been.

and with this so much of good music coming around, I'm finding it hard to let it all sink into my system. it's like a flood of good music and I'm absolutely loving it.

- there's delight everywhere. I have already planned what to do in the coming two evenings. That is my little secret which only He knows.

- Happy Diwali to all... love the lights, the diyas, the aroma of ghee, mithaai, love and lights..

Jai Jai Sri Rama :)

Comments

rahul s said…
happy diwali my friend,,

guess you already have strted njoyin diwali lights.

Popular posts from this blog

after the piano rondevu

after a call and a letter

2,3,4.