To the one with the Flute..

In a far away land there is a valley,
With lush green trees,
Covered with the most colorful flowers,
A valley embedded with all the gems and jewels,
A valley where lakes and ponds are filled with sweetest water,
A valley where rocks are made of bright and shiny marble,
A valley where the nightingale sings,
The canary hymns to the trees and to the air,

There is this place where the laughter of babies echo,
Day in and day out,
Where the lovers stand atop the hills and beneath the waterfalls,
Stand in the immortal embrace, and shout to the sky,
"We are, and We love."
A place where the narrow walls have not divided the mind,
Where everyone belongs to love and,
Love belongs to everyone.

Where ideas flow freely, where the mind floats over truth and prayers,
Where the language of respect and wisdom is spoken,
In that heaven,
Into that valley of freedom,
In that kingdom of love, I see you.

I have seen you standing by the river side,
Deers grazing and birds chirping around you,
Your face shining like a mirror for the sun,
Your eyes looking down upon the water,
In your hands is your flute,
With your gentle wisps, you create the music,
And the sound that you make, tears across my soul,
Reaches out to the depths of me, of this universe,
You permeate throughout me, throughout Love,
You are Love, Love is you.

Mesmerised, looking in awe, staring at the picture,
at perfection, at the idealism of love,
Pretty and perfect, Charming and Graceful,
A symbol of reverence, of might,
I fall short of words, I have surrenderd...
Surrendered my everything to the sweetness of your music,
To the beauty of your being, to the beauty of your creations...
I'll worship this image,
This image is the most beautiful one ever created

You are Love,
Love is you,
You rule the world
and love rules you
My vows are yours,
My promises are yours,
Every breath is yours...
It belongs to the the music your flute creates
the unending.. eternal music....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after the piano rondevu

after a call and a letter

2,3,4.