moments like this

middle of the night, and I'm unable to sleep. Lost in music.
I am unable to sleep because I'm unable to not keep listening to this song. which is crazy.

so I came to the other room, ensuring that his child-like sleep isn't disturbed. from the huge window adjacent to where I'm sitting right now, I can see till so far... cos there aren't any huge buildings on this side of the city. I can see the distant lights, the kind of view I loved to gaze during train journeys at night. It was almost like this. feels like i'm reliving those moments... yahi to hota tha...  I used to listen to songs, watch out of the windows, the sparkling stars or the moon or the distant lights in an otherwise complete darkness. even then, it was so captivating that it didn't let me sleep the whole nights. some pleasures and moments are too beautiful to be wasted sleeping. right now are one of those. i feel so content, so peaceful, so quiet in such moments.... untouched by the noise of life.. the do's and don'ts, the wishes and ambitions, the struggles or accomplishments... untouched and above or beyond or just away from all these.

i feel blessed, i'm feeling blessed for being able to feel this kind of serenity. its full of love, joy, simplicity,  the love, its immenseness... the thought itself is so fulfilling..

.....
and suddenly reminded of something i wanted to write the other day...... i wanted to write about deserts..... the vast never ending lands.... where no buildings, no constructions, no houses exist.... i want to just be such an area, with him...... during a windy night..... where I can hear the sound of the wind... whirling through my hair... where i can can feel the grains of sand floating around me...... where i can see the vast sky and trace the millions of stars.... where i can scream and then be so quiet... back to back :)

perhaps after having seen snow clad peaks and vast blue oceans and tall mountains....... the next thing to see is the deserts......

and now.... i'll just keep aside the laptop n simply cherish these moments..... till they stay..... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after the piano rondevu

after a call and a letter

too quiet, too serene, why aren't all moments like this:)