It's raining here. Rained last night too and it was awesome.
Suddenly have started missing so many things. Miss the early morning walks, miss the midnight meditation sessions, miss parents, bro, dog, poetry and guitar.
miss old friends, long talks, discussions and sudden silence.

and most of them, I'm missing my peace. Though I find amazing moments here and there, sometimes in the classroom, sometimes while walking through the corridors, sometimes while roaming in the campus, sometimes in the hostel room, sometimes in the mess, sometimes in my night's dreams.. I do find blissful moments scattered here and there. But when they aren't there, I miss them.

I wrote one, no, two poems today. Don't have the energy to type them in laptop.

want to write about music, but am sort of numb as I think about it.
connections.. do I need to rebuild? has something snapped off? can it? and can it ever?
I think in the past two days, have spent very little time with nature. that might be the reason. sky, birds and rains, where're you!!

ps: got some great friends here, loving the place, the sweet people around, along with the teachers-pools of knowledge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after the piano rondevu

2,3,4.

after a call and a letter