random things:

- I'm happy because it's just about to rain. The thundering clouds are making my heart beat faster, the sound of the blowing wind and swaying trees is making my heart dance. waiting, just waiting for these clouds to open their hearts and pour their love on us.. the dying souls! drench my soul.

-a thought of rain, the bhajan that's ringing in my head 24X7 for the past 24 hours, the charisma of these moments, the helplessness that I won't be able to drench myself in this rain (weird hostel timings or weird timing of rain??), the thought of music, the thought of children, the thought of dreams ahead, the thought of purpose, the thought of thoughts so clear, path so clear is suddenly making me feel so overwhelmed with myriad of emotions. I wan to laugh and cry, laugh and cry till I roll on floor and lose my senses totally to the divine. This can not be more awesome. This can not be more beautiful. The songs of nature, the songs of music, the songs of love, the songs of wonder, the songs of beauty, all are reverberating all around me. Every iota of cosmos is full of this magnificent feeling. It's an ocean. I want to float, I want to swim, I want to drown and then sing along

Beriawara Beriawara Arz unyai
Pare kinare Pare kinare, muh Pahunchai
Beria wara, BeriaWara

Jit Krishna Kanhaaiya pyo murali bajaaye
Dil dil pe pyo jaadu lagaaye, more Krishna, more Krishna

Jit Ram Raghav chodein teer
Man andar pyo uthare ukeer
Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram, patit pavan Sita Ram

Jit Nanak Nimano Naam pyo gaye
Sach khand jo saheho sunaye
Satnam Satnam Satnam Ji, Wahe guru, Wahe Guru, Wahe Guru ji

Jit Moses vetho pani latharein
pehenjan ke vetho paar uthaarein
Yirat adoni, Yirat Adoni

Jit Isha Vetho de Updesh
Pehre pehjo aslooke vesh
Isha Isha, de Aashisha

Jit Gautam vetho Ganga kinaare
daya jo deepak pyo baare
Budhdham Sharnam Gachchami
Dharamam Sharnam Gatchchami

Beriawara Beria wara arz Unyai
Pare kinare pare kinare muh pahunchaye


-right now: speachless. in wonder. in awe.

Comments

rahul s said…
hey you come to cochin then...u will be always happy ..coz it rains almost 265/365 . :-p.
n by the way ure way of relating experiences with music is great..

Popular posts from this blog

after the piano rondevu

2,3,4.

after a call and a letter