overwhelmed by music

You move me, enchant me, make me cry and make me sigh.
I can only gaze wistfully, enjoy the moment, and yearn to live the moment forever.
Float, and realize the material being I am made of, for I am far away floating, soaring, high up.
Dream, for what is reality but a dream, and the unreal one is the fleeting glimpse of what may be; and what may be is eternal

Free, the shackles can not reach one in this plane, a plane so enchanting and ephemeral that one wants it to linger on.
Die holding this moment, frozen in the temporal conciousness, this memory of guitar, the cells arranged to tell me, I am "feeling" this.
The record is over.
The music stopped.
A melody.
A lifetime.
A moment of silence.
Bliss
that it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after the piano rondevu

2,3,4.

after a call and a letter